People who are homebound and need a vaccine can be referred to the Western Reserve Area Agency on Aging by calling (216) 621-0303. When making a referral, please be prepared to provide the individual’s name, demographic information, DOB, phone number, and address.
- Monday, July 18th at Northern Ohio Recovery Association: 1400 E. 55th Street, Cleveland, OH, 44103 from 10:00am-12:00pm
- Monday- Friday, Care Alliance Central Neighborhood Clinic– 2916 Central Ave, Cleveland, OH 44115 from 8:00am-5:00pm
- Tuesdays and Fridays International Community Health Center – 370 E. Market Street, Akron OH 44304 from 8:30am- 5:00pm. To register, call 234-300-3400.
- The Centers & Circle Health Services– They offer all three vaccines. Register online. Walk-in any time our pharmacies our open (the hours for all 5 sites )
- Neighborhood Family Practice is currently offering scheduled vaccine appointments at all seven community health center locations. To schedule an appointment, call 216.281.0872 or visit our website at www.nfpmedcenter.org to schedule online.
Care Alliance Health Center July Clinics (see attached flyer)
- Thursday July 21st at The Kinsman Church:7541 Kinsman Rd, Novelty, OH, 44072 from 11:00am-2:00pm
- Saturday July 23rd at BoxSpot: 8005 Kinsman Rd, Novelty, OH, 44072 from 12:00pm-4:00pm
Cleveland Department of Public Health
- Thursdays at J. Glen Smith Health Center: AGES 5-11: 11100 St. Clair Ave, Cleveland, OH 44108from 9:00am-4:00pm
- Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays at J. Glen Smith Health Center: AGES 12+: 11100 St. Clair Ave, Cleveland, OH 44108from 9:00am-4:00pm
- Tuesdays at J. Glen Smith Health Center: AGES 12+: 11100 St. Clair Ave, Cleveland, OH 44108from 9:00am-7:00pm
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays at McCafferty Health Center: AGES 12+: 4242 Lorain Ave, Cleveland, OH 44113from 9:00am – 4:00pm
- Thursdays at McCafferty Health Center: AGES 12+: 4242 Lorain Ave, Cleveland, OH 44113from 9:00am – 7:00pm
- Mondays at McCafferty Health Center: AGES 5-11: 4242 Lorain Ave, Cleveland, OH 44113from 9:00am – 4:00pm
Cleveland Clinic Standing Clinics
- Pediatric offices- Now distribute Covid Vaccinations to ages 6months to 4 years old, by appointment only.
- Standing Clinics- You can schedule an appointment on this link:https://my.clevelandclinic.org/landing/covid-19-vaccine/ohio# or call 216-448-4117, our schedulers are available Tuesday-Friday 9am-4pm.
- Fairview Hospital— 18101 Lorain Ave, Cleveland, OH 44111(Appointment only available on Saturdays from 7:30am-Noon)
- Hillcrest North Campus— 6777 Mayfield Rd, Mayfield Heights, OH 44124(Appointments only available on Saturdays from 7:30am-Noon)
MetroHealth Standing Clinics
- Ohio City Health Center Pharmacy, 4757 Lorain Ave, Cleveland, OH 44102Monday-Friday from 9:00am-3:00pm
- Broadway Pharmacy, 6835 Broadway Ave, Cleveland, OH 44105Monday-Friday from 9:00am-6:00pm
- Old Brooklyn Pharmacy, 4229 Pearl Rd., Cleveland, OH 44109 Monday-Friday from 9:00am-3:00pm
- Main Campus Pharmacy, 2500 MetroHealth Drive, Cleveland, OH 44109Monday-Friday from 9:00am-6:00pm
- Cleveland Heights Pharmacy, 10 Severance Circle, Cleveland Heights, OH 44120Monday-Friday from 9:00am-6:00pm
- Buckeye Pharmacy, 2816 E. 116th St., Cleveland, OH 44120 Monday-Friday from 9:00am-3:00pm
- Parma MetroHealth Pharmacy, 12301 Snow Road, Parma, OH 44130Monday-Friday from 9:00am-6:00pm
- Middleburg Heights Pharmacy, 7800 Pearl Rd., Middleburg Heights, OH 44130 Monday-Friday from 9:00am-3:00pm
- Brecksville Pharmacy, 9200 Treeworth Blvd., Brecksville, OH 44141Monday-Friday from 9:00am-3:00pm
- Bedford Pharmacy, 19999 Rockside Rd., Bedford, OH 44146Monday-Friday from 9:00am-3:00pm