Websites to obtain scholarships for Latinos:
Always use caution when applying for scholarships. Verify that the scholarship is legitimate, especially if a processing fee is required.
Avoid the following:
- The scholarship is guaranteed or your money back.
- Scholarship websites claiming you can’t get the information anywhere else.
- Your credit card or bank account number is needed to hold the scholarship.
- Website will do all the work, you just pay a processing fee.
- The scholarship will cost some money.
- You’re a finalist for a contest you never entered.